Terms and Conditions
Rules for Submission
- Submitter must be a valid member of the Interventional Cardiovascular Society of Malaysia (ICSM).
- Cases are subjected to approval by the scientific committee and will be accepted upon full paid registration of the presenting author as an attendee of the MYLIVE 2021 congress.
- All accepted cases will be included in the related course materials. Cases may be edited for publication. Submission of cases therefore constitutes the author’s consent for publication of cases.
- Closing date for case submission is 31st JULY 2022. Late submission will not be entertained.
Review, Acceptance & Notification
- An email acknowledgement will be sent upon receipt of your case submission. If you do not receive the acknowledgement, please contact the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evaluation will be based on quality, clarity and relevance for our audience, as well as the significance of the materials presented.
- Presenting authors will receive email notification of case acceptance/rejection by 15th August 2022. The notification will include information on the presentation date and time.
- The Organising Committee reserves the rights to make final decision on case acceptance/rejection and presentation schedule.
- The presenting authors must register for the congress before the deadline on 30th August 2022.