Case submission guidelines
CRITERIA FOR CASE SUBMISSION
- The cases should be written in English.
- All cases must be submitted through the ONLINE SYSTEM. Cases submitted via email, fax or post will not be accepted.
- Cases must be SUBMITTED BY 11:59 p.m. (Malaysia time), on THURSDAY, 30th September 2021. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Title: Capitalised Each Word except prepositions such as “of”, “for”, “and”, “with", etc.
- Author and Co-authors: The first name is the presenting author. First name/middle name use initial, last name (surname) in full. Do not use titles (Dr) or degrees (MD). When more than one author is listed, use numbers to match authors and institutions.
- Affiliations: Department, institution/hospital/organisation. Do not include the address.
Clinical Research in Cardiology
1A.W. Mohamed, 2K. Muthusamy, 3C.L. Tan
1Department of Cardiology, Hospital ABC, 2Clinical Research Centre, Hospital ABC, 3Department of Pharmacy, Hospital ABC
- Layout: The abstract must be in a single paragraph containing not more than 350 words (No table or graph allowed)
- The case summary format should have the following sub-headings in bold:-
- Introduction of the case
- Description of the problem, procedure, technique and equipment's used
CRITERIA FOR BEST OF MALAYSIA
- Should be below 40 years of age by 31st December 2020
- The first author listed must be the presenter in person
- The presenter must be a medical doctor
- The presenter must declare he/she is a Malaysian and reside in Malaysia, the case is done in Malaysia by a Malaysian operator and the presenter is involve in performing the case.