1. Cases are subjected to approval by the scientific committee and will be accepted upon full paid registration of the presenting author as an attendee of the MPCS 2021.
2. Any cases that has been presented orally at previous national or international meetings in this or any other society will not be considered eligible for presentation at this Congress.
3. Cases will appear exactly as submitted.
4. Cases accepted and registered to the MPCS 2021 will be considered for publication. The decision of the Organising Committee is final. Incomplete Cases submission will not be accepted.
5. The authors will receive the email notification of cases acceptance/rejection via e-mail latest by 15 September 2021. The notification email will include information on the presentation date/time and venue.
6. The presenting authors must register for the congress before the deadline on 29 September 2021.