Interesting Case & Meet the Experts Guideline
Criteria for Interesting Case Presentation & Meet the Experts Case Submission
- The cases should be written in English.
- All cases must be submitted in word file via email. Fax or postal submission will not be accepted. The decision of the Organising Committee is final. Incomplete case submission will not be accepted.
- Cases must be SUBMITTED BY 11:59 p.m. (Malaysia time) on Tuesday 31 August 2021. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Title: Capitalised Each Word except prepositions such as “of”, “for”, “and”, “with", etc.
- Author and Co-authors: The first name is the presenting author. First name/middle name use initial, last name (surname) in full. Do not use titles (Dr) or degrees (MD). When more than one author is listed, use numbers to match authors and institutions.
- Affiliations: Department, institution/hospital/organisation. Do not include the address.
- Layout: The abstract must be in a single paragraph containing not more than 250 words
- The case text should have the following sub-headings in bold:-
- Case Description
Terms And Conditions
- Cases are subjected to approval by the scientific committee and will be accepted upon full registration of the author as an attendee of the MPCS 2021.
- Any case that has been presented orally or as a poster at previous national or international meetings in this or any other society will not be considered eligible for presentation at this Congress.
- Cases will appear exactly as submitted.
- Cases accepted and registered to the MPCS 2021 will be considered for publication in an indexed journal. The decision of the Organising Committee is final. Incomplete abstracts submission will not be accepted.
- The authors will receive the email notification of case acceptance/rejection via e-mail latest by 15 September 2021. The notification email will include information on the presentation date/time and venue.
- The presenting authors must register for the congress before the deadline on 29 September 2021.