Cancellation or Alteration Policy
After You Have Registered with Full Payment
- Please PRINT OUT the e-Badge sent to your registered email. To check-in bring your e-Badge to the Registration Counter located at Centre Core, East Wing and West Wing in Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.
- Check name on the e-Badge before PRINT OUT. Name error requested to reissue during on-site, an administration fee of MYR 200.00 will be charged
- For amendment to your registration, for each amendment or modification requested on/before 30th July 2021, an administration fee of MYR 200.00 will be charged after 31st July 2021.
- Reissue badge fee of MYR 200.00 will be charged if any "misplace or forgotten badge" during the conference day.
- Strictly NO REPLACEMENT OR NAME CHANGE during on-site. Full registration fee has to apply.
- For each amendment or modification requested or Cancellations to your registration, Please contact the Congress Secretariat in writing via email.
- Cancellation of registration must be notified in writing/email to the Congress Secretariat before 30th July 2021.
- Cancellation received on or before 30th July 2021 will receive a full refund less MYR 200.00 for the administrative fee.
- No refund will be made for any cancellation received on/after 31st July 2021. You may however nominate another person or representative to substitute your registration at an administration fee of MYR 200.00 on/before 17th August 2021.
- All applicable refunds will be made within two months after the Congress is held.
- The cancellation policy is non-negotiable.