1. Login to account.
2. Click “Congress registration”
3. Click to Next Page to download sample CSV file.
4. CVS file with sample participant details.
a) Physical Full congress for medical doctor
b) Physical Full congress for paramedic/allied health
c) Physical Full congress for Industry
5. Complete all the required fields in the form and select “choose file” to upload for the first time.
CSV file upload a maximum of 200 rows of data.
6. Click “save & next” button.
7. If Registration ID shown in red font mean there is incomplete field for that participant.
8. Click “choose one” to update the information from the dropdown, then save the changes.
9. To add the participant, click “add participant”, fill in and complete the registration form then save.
10. You may upload and replaced a file.Please ensure replaced CSV file uploaded must not contain
blank row in between.
11. To delete participants, scroll to the most right and click delete icon.